Lemonade Eyelids
Because one's got a weasel
the other's got a flag
blasting his TV back at me
he is  youthless and pretending with his bare hands holding nothing
Walking 'til restless
I eat alone in the desert
I'm a full grown man
Well his wife was cooking canned beans
you gamble your soul away
Climbing up on the back porch fence
pushing like a fishing pol
Plastic classic, classic plastic
you’re handing me a cancelled check
And they're all scared and stiff
Well, Christ had twelve apostles
with the rerun shows and the cocaine nose-job
your old bones are on their own
And I'm falling out of the conversation
Holy as a blessed worm
Yellow car, yellow car
you’re the one that I desired
Because one had a weasel
the other had a flag
blasting his TV back at me
he was  youthless and pretending with his bare hands holding nothing
Walk 'til restless with Lemonade Eyelids